Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So what have we missed????

When this blog took a short break 50% of the the National Championship game had been decided. USC's rout of Ohio State solidified their position in the polls but oh so much was to change.

Week 5 (The start of it all)

USC lost to Oregon State.... are you kidding me... Oregon State? I love college football and I can't name you a player on that team. Last year Stanford this year Oregon State. Pete Carroll can win the big game the problem is he just doesn't give a shit about the small ones.

Florida lost to Ole Miss... Ole Miss proved they were a good team against Wake Forest but still they are not in the class of Tim Tebow. I mean hes fucking Tim Tebow.

Week 7 (The shit hits the fan)

Oklahoma lost to Texas... OK... not that big of a surprise but I really did believe Oklahoma was on their way to the big one.

LSU lost to Florida... How Tebow got his Groove Back.

Missouri lost to Oklahoma State... IM A MAN!!! BLAME ME!!!!! hahaha still gets me... oh in fact here it is.


No comments: