Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This just in: Charlie Weiss likes Alphabet Cereal


After another loss by the Irish (are you really surprised?) Charlie Weiss has come to the rescue. The head coach has said that he will get a more active role in play calling. He was indeed brought in because of his play-calling skill at New England but don't forget he was calling plays last year and the Irish..well... under-performed. Charlie also left us with this gem:

"It comes down to X's and O's. To be honest with you, when it gets to that point, I think that's when we have the greatest advantage, I think when it comes down to X's and O's, if it comes down to everything being equal and it's X's and O's, I have to believe we're going to win most of the time. I have to believe that."

I got nothing.

No comments: